The biggest cost for infrastructure is energy consumption, where the most capital expenditure is spent on heating and cooling, over 40% just on HVAC use according to CSIRO (CSIRO – OptiCOOL impact case study March 2015).
MCS can review your systems and offer solutions to reduce present heating and cooling costs and provide long term solutions for reducing running and maintenance costs.
MCS can advise on green environmental initiatives with use of environment and sustainable coatings including:
- Thermal energy reducing paint systems – reduce infrared radiation heat build-up with specialised coatings that provide maximum solar reflectance to reduce heat build-up
- Coatings to maximise efficiency of solar panels installed by reducing the surface heat temperature allowing solar panels to work more efficiently
- Specialised coatings for HVAC systems providing long term efficiency of HVAC coils, condensers and chillers.
- Coatings with lower VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Infrastructure road mapping – tailored long-term management plans including the type of coating that is environmental and that provides longevity in high traffic areas.